[FWDLK] eBay

At 12.30 24.1.2000 -0600, you wrote:

>Also, it is important to check both the full year and the abbreviated
>version:
>e.g.. 58 Plymouth and 1958 Plymouth. You will get different lists.

The best search command in your case is the following:

                ("plymouth","mopar") +58

                        Marko

>> and mopar. Such as 58 Plymouth and 58 Mopar.

Sometimes I almost fall on the floor, when I'm searching the eBay items and
my sreen flashes Forward Look stuff, which I have been hunting for years.
But very often I get
a cold shower, when I read the seller's descriptions of these small items.
They says:
"NO sales outside United States".. or "seller ship to home country only"..
(I live in Europe)

I have done dozens of deals with various Americans and there have not been
any
difficulties to ship merchandise to overseas. I wonder, what is the actual
reason or
is it so difficult for someone?