Re: [FWDLK] DaimlerChrysler Co-Chair To Retire

Re: [FWDLK] DaimlerChrysler Co-Chair To Retire

Is there ANYONE on this list who is the least bit surprised by this???  I
didn't think so.  The dismantling and destruction of Chrysler Corp is now
complete, so why stick around while the vultures are feasting???

Mark   mjh

Subject: [FWDLK] DaimlerChrysler Co-Chair To Retire