[FWDLK] 57 Plymouth

Does anyone on the List have a good wiring harness in a 57 Plymouth
wreck that they could remove and sell to me for the restoration of my 57
Fury?
(I bought and paid $130.00 for, received yesterday, and will be
returning today, a wiring harness with burnt wires, missing plugs and
incorrect wire colors.)
Any leads appreciated!
Glenn.
57 Fury.