[FWDLK] Fw: door needed

Jim,

To help your search a bit, the front door of your 1962 Custom 880 will
interchange with any 1960-1961 Plymouth Belvedere/Fury, 1960-1961 Dodge
Dart Pioneer/Phoenix, 1960-1961 Dodge Matador/Polara, 1962 Chrysler
Newport/Windsor/300/Saratoga/New Yorker, and, of course, 1962-1964
Custom 800.   Also, the convertible and two door hardtop doors are the
same.  (Any non-1962 880 door, as above, will fit - the holes for the trim
may be different, though)

The 1960-1961 Chrysler and DeSoto hardtop/convertible doors would fit,
but you would have this fin rising mid-door and going nowhere.

The taillamp lenses are the same as any 1962 Chrysler non-wagon model.

And the body is not a B-body.  That body was used by the 1962 Plymouth
and Dodge Dart/Polara.   The body on your 1962 880 has been called a
C-body, almost by default, although Chrysler itself never referred to it as
such.

Bill W