[FWDLK] Notice of Aquisition

Just wanted to share with those that are interested. Over the weekend I found
another Mopar to add to my growing collection. A 1956 Dodge Coronet SEDAN.
This car has 30,000 original miles and is 100% original right down to the
paint! It came with a Dual Sander antiskid control in which case you press a
switch and sand would be deployed in front of the rear tires for traction.
James Bond has nothing on this car. It is in mint condition and is a head
turner. A perfect companion to my 59 Desoto!
Russ