Re: [FWDLK] settle a bet

The first disc brake on a Chrysler product actually goes back to 1930 on
Dodge trucks -- the driveshaft brake was a disc brake!  Since the question
was earliest with a disc brake -- this is the correct answer. However, there
was a Warner-Lambert disc brake available on the 1950 Crown Imperial and I
know of one 50 NY convertible with the disc brake from the factory.

Hope thgis helps -- care to share your winnings?  And, I don't cover
losses....

Sherwood Kahlenberg