[FWDLK] 60 Desoto Parts wanted

Hi Everyone

I have a friend who is restoring a 60 Desoto Adventurer 2 Dr. Ht. and he is looking for rear quarters,complete rear and trunk floor section and both front fenders. Parts should be rust free if possible or nos. 60 Chrysler Windsor rear is the same but front fenders are not. Possibly a car with front damage would be suitable or a 4 dr car would work for front fenders and floor.
He has 2 nos front fenders for a 59 Chrysler Saratoga or New Yorker which he would trade or sell if anyone is interested. He also has numerous good and nos parts for 57 to 61 Mopars, especially 60 Plymouth and Dodge.
Any help or info appreciated, please reply to me.

Dieter