Re: [FWDLK] 55-56 Door Vent Wing Glass Frames

Re: [FWDLK] 55-56 Door Vent Wing Glass Frames

A:  The 4-door hardtop vent window frames are different than the 2-door
hardtop and convertible frames.  You will notice if you compare them that the
rear edge of the 4-door hardtop frame angles backward whereas the rear edge
of the 2-door hardtop and convertible frame is vertical.

55-56 Ply/Dod 2dr htp & conv R/L  1578256/7
55-56 Ply/Dod 4dr htp R/L 1656070/1

Robert

----------
> From: In Purgatory <number2@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [FWDLK] 55-56 Door Vent Wing Glass Frames
> Date: Friday, January 07, 2000 5:21 PM

Hello All
I think I ask Robert Bishop this already but old age is getting to me.
So here goes!
Q; Are the Door Vent Wing Glass Frames for the 55 and 56 Plymouth and
Dodge Hardtop, Convertible and 4dr Hardtop all the same Part # ?
I don't own a 56 parts book as of yet.
Part numbers for the 55 Plymouth Ht and Cv are as follows.
Right.      1578 256
Left.        1578 257
I have found a 56 Ply 4dr Ht and would like to know.
any help would be appreciated  !!!!
Thanks
Mark & Don
55`s