Re: [FWDLK] Film stars

If you look really, really close at the movie "Waiting For the Light " with
Shirley McClain [sp] and Terry Garr, you'll spot my 57 Belvedere. And, not FL
related, in "Dogfight" with River Phoenix you'll see my 57 Ford pickup
pulling an old trailer house.
In the ol' chick flick "Tammy and the Bachelor", there's all kinds of MOPARS.
Dan C