[FWDLK] 56 Dodge Service Bulletins

Guys,

Several people have expressed an interest in copies of the 56 Dodge Service
Bulletins. These are the only ones that I have. I created and attached an
index of the issues. There are 31 Bulletins through Dec of 1956, but I am
missing # 1, 2, 14, and 29. The 27 issues that I have add up to 65 pages.

To have these printed and mailed will cost about $ 10.00 per set. Anybody
interested should let me know.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500