[FWDLK] Do as I say, not as I did!

        All this talk of horsepower takes me back to a ride on I-94, about 20
miles west of Milwaukee around about 1968.  Sheldon had a 300 G with a
413 tunnel ram and Jim had a 65 Olds Jetstar 425.  Which car was the
quickest?!!!  After leaving the line in a cloud of smoke the big red 300
was left behind big time, until we were in the neighborhood of 100 MPH!
I was on the passenger side of the Olds when a red blur went by that
sounded like it was about to create a vacumn and suck up everything
around it. Jim backed off at 125 mph as we watched those beautiful fins
disappear in the East.
        Now son, stay at or under the speed limit and be careful!
I wish I had that 300 today, John in WI

 Makes me wonder who has the quickest