Re: [FWDLK] Full Size Dodge Van. R.I.P.

My $0.02
        Well,  the Full size Dodge van may not have had a major update like
brand "F" & brand "C", but the cosmetic update it had a few years ago made it
look (in my opinion) much nicer than the competition has today.

       Back in 1988 when i was doing purchasing for my local National Car
Rental office, we wanted a half dozen 15 passenger vans to replace the "F"
models we had.  I was turned away by every dealer because the sales
literature didnt show a 15 passenger model.   It was only after calling the
home office that got results.  4 months later 6 shiny new extended body vans
arrived.  They were much nicer than the "F" models they replaced.   The
drivers however complained that it was harder to enter because of the narrow
drivers door opening and poor front leg room.  Oh well, can't please them
all!    LOL

Dave Smith
'61 Plymouth Sport Suburban wagon
Hartford, CT.