[FWDLK] Finally got my Fury

Hi, all
I finally got my new '57 Fury home last weekend. We picked it up from
Sweden to Finland (about 1000 miles ride and and two nights in ferry over
the sea) in a trailer in a storm of this century. West coast of Sweden
looked like a battle ground with all the fallen down trees and
everything... really Furious weather!
Anyway I just wanted to let you know and also take this opportunity to
thank my Swedish friend for all the help he gave us. He was just great!
The car it self is in pieces, but nearly all the parts seem to be there. It
needs new paint (it is in primer now), new interior and some work with the
engine to get it run.
If anyone knows where to get good power steering wheel, please let me know.
I am also missing PLYMOUTH-letters for the hood and lower grille (the
vertical one, not the golden - I have plenty of those ;) ). Are the
cardboard headliners and platic trims available anywehere?

Jan Nowak
'57 Plymouth Fury
'57 DeSoto Diplomat
'60 DeSoto Adventurer