[FWDLK] Were back!!

Hello all!

To those who know us and to those who are new.
My name is Mark Pinnick my dad ( Don) and I have been off the list for
about six or seven months, We are 55 Plymouth fans and owners of a
couple rare 55`s.
We reside in Salina, Kansas. I had a few personal decisions to make
awhile back and had to retire from the list for a time. Ending a
sixteen year relationship can be hard on ones collective sole
"mostly55`s"  ( although we have remained friends through all )
" I still have parts in the garage!!!!"
Here's what is in the stable at this time ( hoping to collect a few more
)
1955 Plymouth Plaza 2dr sedan
1955 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr Ht ( Just won a nice big trophy for Peoples
choice award "Best work in progress" at a local show ! )
1955 Plymouth Plaza 2dr Suburban
1955 Plymouth Belvedere Convertible
along with a pile of parts from other donor 55s
1953 Plymouth 2dr Ht
1964 Thunderbird
I have also been collecting magazine ads on the 55 Plymouth and any
other
type of related item
I am also trying to rebuild my library of pictures of them so If you
would  Please send me your photos.
Also want to thank Josh and all the other first listers for keeping this
going!
Everyone's great!
please feel free to E any time

Hello ! Robert B.