[FWDLK] NAPA

Hi All and have a very happy and thankful Thanksgiving Day.

The NAPA parts stores has come up every so often as a good source of
parts.  I have always had good fortune on getting some different parts
at the NAPA store in Bradford, Pa. They go the extra mile.  My friend
and his sister owns this store and their father owned it before him so
they have been in the store for many years.
I was talking to him today and I mentioned to him that we have had good
reports from the NAPA stores across the country from many on the Forward
Look List.  Now maybe some of you have a store that doesn't go the extra
mile tho as the one here in the town where I live.  Fred said that any
one could E-mail him and he would check on the part and get back to
you.  You would be E-mailing to his house so he would get it after
work.  His name is Fred Cloud and E-mail address is <cloud9@penn.com>.
He said he is willing to help in any way that he can to get the parts to
you and locate them.  This may be a help to some who maybe don't have a
NAPA store near by or just don't have one who has been in it long enough
to know about our cars.  And I'm sure he will know what a Torkflite is
Dave.   Fred has always given my Dad and me a calender at the end of the
year for the following year.  Last year, I gave him a Forward Look
Calender to hang on the wall.  So he is a little familliar with this
List.  I'm not in any way affiliated with his store or making any
finacial gain because of this, just trying to let you have another
source of parts by some one who cares.
End of Epistle!!!

Jack Johnson  55 Plymouth
              55 Dodge---For Sale