[FWDLK] eBay old car brochures? R U buying them?

[FWDLK] eBay old car brochures? R U buying them?

If its too good to be true it probably is?
an old saying...
so if U R buying car brochures on eBay maybe some caution is needed?
Course a good repro is better than nothing.

If U R buying several from the same guy advertising 'Beware of repros mine
are all original' , check out his past auctions.  Or E mail me for more info.
I think someone is duplicating brochures and selling them 5 or 6 weeks later
after his 30 day history has changed and his transactions cant be tracked.

I just learned eBay has insurance if U file a claim within 30 days after
auction ended- check Save Harbor for info, but that dont stop the sale of
bogus items.

L.