[FWDLK] December '99 Car Craft Magazine

Hi All,
    Just a quick note... if you're lanquishing in the store waiting for your
better half, slide over to the magazine aisle and check out page 18 of the
December Car Craft.
    Car Craft has recently gotten much more Mopar friendly, with many
articles and a decided pro-Mopar attitude.  There's a nice article about the
WPC museum with a picture of the '57 Fury that Dale Frahm sold the museum
last year.
    Also, the Saginaw News (locally known as the Sag Rag) recently ran an
article about the demise of the Plymouth name (GM town here) that featured
another of Mr. Frahm's Furys.  I hope to get it scanned and up on my web site
over the weekend.
    I was really glad the fins caught my eye before I lined the birdcage....

Mopar On,
Steve Charette