Re: [FWDLK] Auction of Hemi Cuda

I saw this car yesterday. It looks as if it has been hit in the right front and was repaired poorly. But I'm still going to buy it. lol!
Don.

Roger Howard wrote:

 This is not Forward Look,  perhaps it transcends it?...1971 Hemi Cuda cvt., seized in a drug raid,  will be put up for auction in Kenmore, (Seattle) WA. Dec. 4th.  Proceeds to go to Everett (WA) police dept.One of two produced.Bidding opens at $250K (!!!!)Anybody interested?