Re: [FWDLK] Auction of Hemi Cuda

Well I would bid but I would like 2 of them so I guess I will have to
pass..lol

David Curtis Seattle WA.
  website (moparearlybs.com)
  We can have the coolest Hemi or Max Wedge Cars,houses,toys,cool stuff,but
 without the unconditional love of our friends we are poor indeed,Also to a
  special lady ,who came into my life and found me again..I love you...Thank
  you all, you make my life worth living again..Now lets's go racing..:-)