Re: [FWDLK] Plymouth trim and life's little mysteries...

Re: [FWDLK] Plymouth trim and life's little mysteries...

Anthony,
        We here in USA are always looking for more "civilized" ways of
punishing people.  Hanging isn't as messy as drawn and quartered!
        The TransAm thing isn't "Kosher," but the wing may set well on top of
the "stabilizers"!  I'm sure this must have been the idea they
(Chrysler) had in mind with the fins, but they never got to finish the
prototype, and left it undone and only sporting "Fins"!
        Do what you got to do, and enjoy!
John in Mid America
ps:  Is the steering on the right or left in your 58 MoPar  You know
they don't feel at home going the wrong way!   Tally ho, and say howdy
to the queen when you see her!