[FWDLK] 2 questions

I have two questions tonight concerning my 56 Savoy (6cyl)
The master cylinder is attaached to a plate that is attached to the
firewall, there is brake flud leaking between the firewall and the plate, so
I'm guessing some type of piston seal is bad in the master cyl. So should I
replace it or rebuild it.

question 2 is there is a braket attached to the top brass tank of my
radiator and the fan shroud attaches to it. Well it came off that tank. What
should I use to re attach the bracket ot the tank. I'm thinking it was
originally soldered on, but I'm not sure yet.

Any comments or sggestion appreciated

Nick Sperduto
N.J.

53 Belair