[FWDLK] Desoto coronado

A friend of mine just stumbled onto a 55 Coronado for sale.  I know
basically that is was a spring special for Desoto and I believe it was the
first three color car also.

were there just certain color combinations offered.  This is supposedly
light turquoise, white and black as I understand.

The interiors were fancier also but in what ways?

Appreciate any insights on the car.    I'm sure my friend is buying it and
would like to add to his information base if possible.

Was this a 55 only item?  Don't find reference in 56 .

Thanks