[FWDLK] trip

On a trip to Yellowstone Park a few years ago, we met a couple traveling
around the world in a 192??? something foreign. I asked him what if he
had troubles, and he said if you want to be pessimistic, don't leave
home. He carried a tire patch kit, a extra quart of oil and small set
of  wrenches.  They were from New Zealand, and were on the last leg of
the trip.  We later saw a segment on TV, where they interviewed this
couple. They got home ok, with only a couple of flat tires. I guess you
should take along some luck! John in WI