[FWDLK] The 1955 Plymouth Page <New Server>

[FWDLK] The 1955 Plymouth Page <New Server>

 Just wanted to let everyone know that I have taken my site off of
Shokstop.com and moved it onto my own server at:  WWW.CHERRYSODA.COM/PLYMOUTH
For those here that have me linked on your sites.... I have not been pushing
to register with any search engines or update links, as the page has and will
be kept on ice for a while. That's it.. Thanks

Josh Ackerman
 <A HREF="http://www.cherrysoda.com/plymouth">The 1955 Plymouth Page</A>
<---New Link