[FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] cars for sale

I fell in love with the '56 Belvedere-- aqua with white top and SportTone,
original upholstery with the metallic thread, on the doors too, all looked
good except the driver's seat.  At $2,900 OBO it seemed like a good deal.
Paint was presentable but had some nicks and thin spots.  The wife, she who
must be obeyed, pulled me away with a few pithy words.

Was planning to meet Roger Howard, but missed connections.  Sorry Roger.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73 Duster, Washougal,
WA

>Just returned from the Portland swap meet and thought I'd pass on a couple
of
>finds:
>'61 300G, the usual p/s, p/b, cross ram, nice red paint, nice light brown
>interior, turn the key and go. $14995 in Oregon at 503-341-1860.
>'56 Belvedere four door HARDTOP, 318 [that's what his ad stated],
automatic,
>seems to be complete, daily driver, but needs some work. 360-441-6847
>'57 DeSoto parts. 253-272-2410 in Western WA.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:van Hoy;Roger;H
FN:Roger H van Hoy
TEL;HOME;VOICE:360.837/2060
TEL;HOME;FAX:same
ADR;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;191 Eastwood Lane=0D=0A;Washougal;WA;98671
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:191 Eastwood Lane=0D=0A=0D=0AWashougal, WA 98671
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:vanhoy@pacifier.com
REV:19991018T013436Z
END:VCARD