[FWDLK] Help!

Hey lookers!

I have a question that is somewhat off topic but it is
internal (infernal) combustion related!

A while back we were having a discussion about freeing up
stuck engines and there were several suggestions. What I
need to know is what worked!!

I have a 1958 Mercury Mark25 outboard motor that I've used
until 2 years ago and it ran great when I set it up for the
winter. However now I went to use it and it's seized up
tight (I can't turn it over with the recoil). I was told by
a marine dealer mechanic who works only on outboards not to
use transmission oil on a 2 cycle engine (??) and to use
this spray-in stuff he uses for O/B motor tuneups and
freeing stuck motors. It hasn't worked. I am now soaking the
2 cyls in WD40 and it's still stuck after a week...

Any ideas?  (Fall is closing in!)

Thanks in advance,

Brian
57 Dodge D500s