[FWDLK] Mopar

When all the votes are in, does it matter?  Tomorrow it could be named
OPEC/Daimler/Chrysler, and a new museum could open in Kuwait, complete
with oil derricks and sand!  After all, why did Lee Iacocca have them
tool up with the K Cars, ugh...oil companies and their prices?!
        Since I can't change their minds, and I won't own 51% of the stock, I
think we should get back to fins!
        Also, I want to thank all those who sent info on the carb for my 59
361. I had one guy "offer" me a rebuilt for $600-700, though he wasn't
sure if it was the exact number!  I know things are expensive,
but...hmmm, should I give him a kiss too?
        I think I'll leave for now with... "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a
carburetor today!"  John in Wisconsin