Re: [FWDLK] Web-page update:

10-10-99
Dear Jim,

        Seems I got to David's updated page without any problem, maybe your ISP
was the culprit causing your troubles. I must say I really liked what
David has done.
        Oh, and if this works, you, and everyone else can see what my Plymouth
looks like. My 60 by the way was originally purchased by my Dad on June
13, 1960, and has been in our family ever since. She's suffered many a
rough time in her years, but at least since 1981, has slowly been
brought back to her old self, and also since 1981, my Plymouth has lead
a quiet life in semi-retirement, coming out only for "Cruise Nights" Car
Shows, Parardes, and a pleasure ride on nice days.
        By the way, hope your friend is still doing okay

                                Ben