[FWDLK] Fury Sighting

Hello everyone,

I have something i was wondering about.  We were driving home today
(10/9) from Maine on Route 95 in New Hampshire when we saw a beautiful
1957 or 1958 Fury on the back of a car carrier.  It was going North as
we were going South around 6:00pm so I couldn't follow it. It was on a
8-car carrier but it was the only car on the whole thing.  I just got a
quick glance but, I have been wondering about it all night.  Does anyone
know anything about  this car?  Also, I was looking at a 55 Buick in a
parking lot the other day and it had a bumper sticker that said "Watch
out for me, I am evil, I am Christine"  Anyone else ever seen one of
these or know where I can get one?

Thanks
Tom Joslin
2 57 Belvederes