[FWDLK] MTBE

Found several interesting sites on the web including http://www.oxybusters.org/ which has a US map of areas using MTBE.  Appears that California is the only west coast state which requires MTBE.  Do gas companies add it in other areas; if so, how do we find out?

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster, Washougal, WA