[FWDLK] 1954 Plymouth Belmont

I was looking at a fully restored immaculate 1954 Plymouth Belmont at the
Blackhawk Car Museum near here today, and the guy next to me said Chrysler
only made one of these.  Is that true?  He also said he was offered that
very car ten years ago for $30K and he bid only $25K.  Behring of Danville
acquired it later, along with a Dual-Ghia or two.  Behring also has a Dodge
"Firebomb" there.  And, oh yeh, a 1954 Desoto Adventurer II.

Richard Main
twenty 1955-56 Plymouths
Livermore, Ca