[FWDLK] intro

Hi,
        My name is John Bartell, I live in Neillsville, Wisconsin. That's about
midway between Stevens Point and Eau Claire on Hwy. 10.
I'm approximately an hour and a half from Iola, WI, home of a great car
show each July.
        I have always wanted to own a 59 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible!  I
couldn't find one, so I purchased 2 59 Belvedere 2 dr. hdtps. They are
both in need of restoration. I found one in Indiana and the other in
Arkansas. I have one home, and the other is to be trailered home in
October.
        I have been searching E-Bay for items related to my newest hobby, (
59's ) and have been finding new sources ( other bidders on E-Bay ) of
info, hence I write to you today.  This sure does take my mind off
farming!
        As time goes by, I will surely use forwardlook as a source of items I
need or have to sell.
        Thanks for letting me onboard, a true cheesehead, John