[FWDLK] Carb needed

Hi
I am in need of a four barrel carb for a 1957 Plymouth.  Believe the engine
is a 318. Mine is missing.
Have 57 Chrysler WCFB-(builder) or 58 AFB (runner) to trade or will buy
outright.  Need to get a friend's wagon on the road.
Venturi are square bore, mounting bolts are also square pattern.  Smaller
than Chrysler WCFB.
E-mail privately with details.  Thanks.
Mark
MoPar Man on the Oregon Coast