[FWDLK] BLACKwalls

Y'all Forwardlookers,

We've heard some preferences on making/keeping whitewalls white.

What do the rest of you use (if anything) to keep black walls,
or the black outside your whitewalls, looking rich black like
new?

Personally, I use two products:

My blackwalled daily driver gets shot with "More Shine, Less
Time" aerosol.  I let it sit 10-15 minutes and then wipe off any
excess with paper towels to avoid the "Armor-all" high gloss
look.

For show car preparation, I'll apply Meguiar's "Clean, Shine and
Protect", also bottled as Meguiar's professional line "#40,
Rubber and Vinyl".  I pump spray it onto a small kitchen sponge
which allows me to get just the application area needed like
into the assorted grooves and depression of tire sidewalls.
Also use this on my door/trunk weatherseals, interior vinyl
trim, radiator and heater hoses, windshield and backglass
gaskets.  I REALLY like this stuff!  and no silicone!

Wayne Graefen