[FWDLK] frame number

I am going to pull the 58 all the way down and start
all over again, but I would like to keep driving it for
awhile yet, so--- I have another frame that I could send
in and have it completely cleaned and primped up for me
but the quandry, is there a number on the frame that corresponds
with anything other than part number, ie. title problems later
on.
   I have a beautiful 58 body that is minus some real serious
parts (floor, windows, anything that moves) that will be my
start point and my existing 58 which shall from this day forth
be called Donor, but the frame will be my first item and probably
last for this year, so do I tear old 58 apart now or can I use
othere 58 frame with out getting nailed.
Jim