Re: [FWDLK] Fw: Frozen engine

Nick,
    I have a pair of 413's in the same condition... my neighbor told me he's
used a product called "Kroil" successfully with some old Buicks and tractors,
but I have not had the time to locate any yet.
    I also had a fellow tell me about a method they used on old tractors...
they would make a special fitting from an old spark plug and a grease zerk...
find a cylinder with the piston stuck mid-stroke, install the special
fitting, and pump it full of grease... the pressure built across the top of
the piston would break the engine loose.  I'm not real crazy about trying
that on my 413's, though....
    Let me know if you hear of anything good!

Steve Charette