[FWDLK] Spark Plug Wires

For months I have been amazed at the resourcefulness of this
list in turning up rare parts.
I have a unique request and if someone can help me I will be
very grateful.

My 1960 Chrysler 300F is a Special Gran Tourismo model.
That means it came with the 400HP motor and Pont-a-Mousson
4speed trans.

That motor was originally outfitted with silicone Auto-Lite
spark plug wires that were a pale orange to beige color.

I would like to find some silicone wire in THAT color.
It would be perfect to find some Auto-Lite silicone wire stamped
with a date code from early '59 or '60.
I'll buy a whole roll of the stuff if someone can point me to
it.

I have a photo that can be scanned showing some of the wires on
an original 12K mile car.
Request it if it will help you.

Please, amaze me again!

Wayne Graefen