[FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth brochures for sale

[FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth brochures for sale

A couple of years ago I purchased several 1958 Plymouth colour brochures
from a dealer.  I'm not a literature dealer but didn't want to pass on the
opportunity of acquiring these brochures.  I don't know how rare such items
are within USA but they are rarely seen within UK.

I'm asking 20 pounds or $35 per brochure plus postage.  If that seems high
then it's because of the scarcity of ForwardLook brochures over here.

The brochures are all in perfect condition.  There's nothing to choose
between them.  Each has 16 pages including front & rear covers.  Front cover
shows a photo of a Belvedere 2 dr htp in red under the illumination of an
overhead spotlamp.  1st spread: Fury; 2nd spread: Belvedere 4 dr htp; 3rd
spread: Savoy 2 dr sdn; 4th spread: Plaza 4 dr sdn; 5th spread: Surburban;
6th spread: frame & suspension;  7th spread: features + some options.  Rear
cover gives specifications.  Approximate dimensions: 11.75" x 8.25".

If anyone is interested then e-mail me privately.  No disappointments.  No
bulk sales.

Richard