Re: [FWDLK] 56 Plymouth Fuel Pump Question

Re: [FWDLK] 56 Plymouth Fuel Pump Question

I can back up Richard Main on the fuel pumps.   I have come across a lot of
items that were ran into the 56 Plymouth model year that was carried over from
55.   I am the Tech. Advisor for 56 for the Plymouth Owners Club and there were
many different parts that will show up on the 56 Plymouth.   Remember, there was
also a big mid year change that took place on 1956 Plymouths.   I have never
marked anyone down for either fuel pump at a national show.

Chris Suminski
56 Plymouth Tech. Advisor-Plymouth Owners Club
cs76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx