[FWDLK] 58 Fury

  Tuesday I was in Cleveland, Ohio and heard that there was a Cruise-In at
Solon. I went to see if there were any Forward Look cars. I immediately
noticed a 58 Fury with an older gentleman and his wife setting inside (it was
cool that evening). The car was beautiful. He told me that he bought it new
in 58 and has been running it ever since. I think it had 105,000 miles. He
had his daughter and his grandson with him. His first comment was that he had
trouble getting parts lately. His grandson told me that they have had the car
repainted and have had the rocker panels replaced. They recently have had the
engine and transmission rebuilt.
    They are in need of air filters. It has a 318 with 2 4 brls. Does anyone
know where these may be purchased? I bought some for my car but I forget
where they came from.
                        Jim Woomer