[FWDLK] Ply.-58 conv. PW

Hi All!
I have a Belvedere -58 convertible that's missing the power windows.Is
there anyone who knows if there's any interchangeble power windows from
another Mopar car?
For example New Yorker 2door hardtop or any else with small rear side
windows.If there is, I have a just a little bit more chance to find some.

One more question:Was the-58 conv. able to get with the 350 Golden Commando
from  the factory?
Thanks
                Weine