[FWDLK] 57 plymouth suburban

            i've found a 2-dr ply. stationwagon in a junkyard
this weekend. needs work, the bottom of  the car is rusted
and the motor  is shot,6-cyl. 3 spd. but still  fixable. there are
2 other 57's also but only for parts. another 2-dr stationwagon
and a sport suburban 4-dr. i can get it pretty cheap so next
weekend i'll pick it up and salvage everything i can from the
others or buy them all. anyway i need a power steering horn ring
for my conv. and the part number is 1730958, is that the right
one? i found this on one of these cars. any help .
                     stokie
any production figures on these 2-dr stationwagons?