Re: [FWDLK] Chrysler Chronicles

At 06:20 AM 9/24/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I see Collectible Automobile magazine has an ad for a large book called The
> Chrysler Chronicles. Does anyone have this book? If so, are the forward look
> cars well covered? Is it worth buying? If the content is like the
magazine, it
> likely is..

Any time you want to know if a book is worth buying, trot on down to your
local public library!  If they don't have the book you're interested in,
they most likely will be willing to interlibrary loan it for you, which can
take from 5 days to two weeks.  I often preview books I may be interested
in this way -- and in fact, have a copy of Chrysler Chronicles at home
right now that I interlibrary loaned last week!  I'm not too impressed with
it, but that's just my opinion.

Elijah

  *******                 Elijah Scott                 *******
  *****       Georgia College and State University       *****
  ****         Information Organization Librarian         ****
  **                  escott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  **
  **        http://Peacock.GAC.PeachNet.EDU/~elijah         **
  **   http://Peacock.GAC.PeachNet.EDU/~elijah/imperial/    **
  **    "I May Not Be Much, But I'm All I Think About."     **