[no subject]

NIck,

I would clean the stud end, and clean the threads in the block. Then use
permatex or another sealer to make sure that you do not have any
problems in the future. Some people would call this overkill, but it
sure beats doing the job again. I would not worry about taking the nuts
off the studs, just claen everything really well.

Tim Rauen (55 Savoy, 78 3/4t dodge pickup)