Re: [FWDLK] 61 Fury 318 - Help....

-----Original Message-----

>Has anyone had experience with Kanter's engine rebuilding kits?  What
qulaity
>are these?

I bought a gaskit set from Kanter's when I rebuilt the top end of my 318
poly.  I thought the quality was poor.  For instance, the tabs on the valve
cover gaskits didn't have the slots for the holding/locating barbs.  The
location of the tabs was also off.

>Does anyone have a poly 318 4-barrel set up for sale?

Weiand still makes the poly 4 bbl manifold #7503.  There is one advertised
on the '62 - 65 Mopar swap page for $125.  The ad is pretty old, so it may
be gone.  Go to: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/3306/swmeet.html

Al Wilson
al.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
'60 Plymouth Belvedere 318 poly