[FWDLK] Reply to Eric in Ft. Collins - Re: [FWDLK] 61 Fury 318 -

[FWDLK] Reply to Eric in Ft. Collins - Re: [FWDLK] 61 Fury 318 - Help....

As usual, I have to bomb the list with this since our crappy email system
display's Eric's address, but promptly forgets it after I display it.  It only
knows it came through the Forward Look list...

Bruce

Eric,

I think you wrote me back a few weeks ago when I though my engine was
"fixable".  Sorry I ignored you.  When you say "runs great" what does that
exactly mean?  like, what's the compression, oil pressure, amount of leaking
oil, etc?  And what would it cost to ship this?  Heck, how do you ship
something like this?

Your price seems good, it's just the logistics that need sorting out.  If I
don't find anything local it sound like we'll be doing business.  I'll let you
know by the end of this week.

Thanks,

Bruce Clough
cloughbt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx