[FWDLK] NOS Poly 318 Blocks & Heads

Anyone who went to Chyslers at Carlisle remeber a vendor selling NOS 318 blocks
and heads?  Murray park was telling me there was a guy there selling a bunch.
Yes, I know a block and heads came up on eBay - stupid me, should have bid on
them...

Bruce Clough
cloughbt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
61 Fury - needs heart transplant...