[FWDLK] Exhasut help needed again.

I posted a question awhile ago about my 56 Plymouth 6 cyl exhaust
leaking where the pipe mounts to the manifold.
anyway, the exahsut shop did a nice job and installed an exhaust donut
that the top part extends into the exhaust manifold.
Now after fixing that leak finally.
I find the gasket is leaking between the intake and exhasyt manifolds
and my exhaut manifold is cracked.
Can a cast iron manifold be welded. Or do I have to get another one.
anybody have one.
Problem is I am using this car in my wedding which is why I have been
seriously trying to fix the exhaust leak instead of driving it noisy.

BTW, the wedding is October 3rd. Nothing like a last minute rush.

Nick