[FWDLK] 61 Fury 318 - Help....

Well, this weekend I had a chance to dig into the poly 318 in the 61 Fury I
bought as a running restoration/winter car.  I knew the engine was bad, and I
confirmed it.   I'm back to my old quandry - rebuild this 318 or install a
wedge?  Some questions:

Has anyone had experience with Kanter's engine rebuilding kits?  What qulaity
are these?

Does anyone have a poly 318 4-barrel set up for sale?

How about a good running (good compression, no leaks, no noises) poly 318 that
doesn't need anything more than a clean up, paint and oil? I'm willing to pay
shipping...

Thanks,

Bruce Clough
61 Newport - "The Love Shack" (Daily driver)
61 Fury - "The Jupiter II" (currently dripping fluids all over the garage...)