Re: [FWDLK] Plymouth Belmont

In 1954, I believe, Plymouth came out with an open convertible dream car
called the Belmont.  It was a very simple design without any chrome trim
along the sides and featured a single horizontal bar in the grille.
I've got some pictures of it that I'll post to
alt.binaries.pictures.autos  if you're interested.  There are lots of
Mopar pictures, especially of the forward look, and all anyone has to do
is request a particular car or model and somebody's bound to post a
picture.

TonyO

--
Magister Max